What does the RFID Based Inventory Management solution system include?
RFID Based Inventory Management solution includes RFID Hardware components such as transponders, writers, readers, hand held devices, peripherals and software components i.e SeekSoft application licenses for various modules & middleware.
Does the Software license expire?
Our implementation engineers activate the license serial number purchased. The codes generated from this activation will only work on the software version released at the time of activation. This code will never expire for the purchased version. We recommend that you make a backup of the installation file on a CD or USB drive that can be used to reinstall the software at a later date if needed. We also recommend that you keep a copy of your registration code. The licenses are only valid for the solution bundle, which has been purchased by you. The license is a perpetual license but in case of hardware getting obsolete there would be a renewal charge involved with every new device to be integrated.
How does purchasing work? What is the process?
Solution Purchase is an ease process that involves a few simple steps:
Step1: Project pre requisite identification by our technical sales team.
Step2: Proposal submission & P.O. release.
Step3: Optimization, Implementation & business user training.
Can I customize features?
Buyers can place a request to customize some features to meet their business process needs, as well as modify specific areas such as data fields, to alter what data appears. Several business process features can also be turned off and on at will. However, the pre requisite to tailor SeekSoft software should be placed before proposal submission. As the RFID market matures, RFID solution providers such as AOPL are investing more in development to provide more customization and flexibility that companies are accustomed to. This might involve some surplus effort cost based upon the scope.
What are technical support service provisions?
Prioritized email support. Also includes chat and telephone support during normal business hours. It expires one year after the date of purchase. Post one-year duration from the date of purchase, customers can opt for SeekSoft Advantage program for 1 year / 3 years / 5 years bundle for support, trouble shoot, update & upgrades of solution.
Reasonable Service Terms
- The purchase of a SeekSoft Advantage program support package guarantees you faster service.
- We have experienced technical support technicians around the country covering multiple geographical territories.
- We offer technical support in the following languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada.
- Our support technicians know the answer to all common questions immediately and we have specialists to help you with more technical questions. They put forth every effort to help you resolve any questions or problems.
- Downloading our SeekSoft products is fast and easy. If any problems arise, we are here to help you find a solution. Make sure that you already have your computer system running before downloading. We will not be able to help with your hardware installation.
- We always strive our best to find a solution to every problem. Occasionally, a problem arises that we can’t solve, but we put forth every effort first.
- We fully support products made by AOPL. If you need general help with your computer system or assistance with a product made by another company, our technicians will be unable to assist you.
- Please purchase theSeekSoft Advantage program that will best meet your needs. You can also prefer to speak to a technician on the phone.
- Your support purchase is tied to your Purchase Order Account details at the time of purchase. It is not transferable to another user or business units or company. Please enter the correct contact information and address at the time of purchase and check it for responses to your support tickets. Remember, if you want to jump to the front of the line, your Purchase Order Account detail is your key. Unused support packages are not refundable.
- All support is provided on the basis that we will make every effort to provide you with the correct information and the best solution. We suggest that prior to making any significant changes to your computer, you back up your data. Since we provide support via expert visit, phone, chat and email, we are not able to guarantee an error free experience. There are many factors that influence your computer system and we will not be liable for any loss that might arise if we unintentionally provide incorrect information. If you are engaging in an activity, which could cause serious loss if things go wrong, you should retain a professional computer consultant to validate and test the systems before use.
Which of the license class options do we need?
When you enquire for different solutions you may see a number of different license class options. This means we have different pricing for different bundle of license sets and the registration and activation code you receive may limit your use of the software in one way or another. To find out which option is right for you, please connect with our representatives today. Our relationship team will explain the class in more detail. If you are still in doubt please schedule a call with our technical team to better understand how the RFID Inventory Management solution works and decide which feature set best fits your needs.
We purchased one of your solutions earlier and we would like to place an order for another solution. Can we have them bundled together?
No. Bundled pricing is only available when the software products being purchased are bought at the same time.
What is your upgrade policy?
Your registration and activation code will work on any fixed or new version of the software released within 3 months from the date of purchase. After that you are always entitled to SeekSoft Advantage program.
What restrictions apply to license?
If the license is named as an “Installation License” the main restriction is that you need to purchase one license serial number for each computer or device that the program runs on.
Can I move the software or reinstall the software in future?
Yes. As long as the software does not continue to run on the old computer you can install the software on a new computer. As a piracy control measure we do limit the number of installations to 1 time in a 12 months period.
Note: We do run an anti-piracy system, which can detect multiple installations. But as long as the software (with one serial number) runs on one PC or device at any one time, you will not face an issue.
Can I get a re-seller pricing on RFID Inventory Tracking Solution purchase?
You would need to become a member of AOPL RFID Business club.
In order to qualify to become a member you must be:
- A reputable business with a good name in the market
- Already be selling software to others
- Planning to sell a reasonable volume of our product(s) (usually at least $4000 a month).
To apply to become a reseller please contact us